Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I was featured...



That sounds like it should start off some sort of AA like meeting for crafters.

"Hi. My name is Heidi and I am a Roadkill Rescuer."

I received an email the other day letting me know that I would be featured today on Roadkill Rescue. I hadn't heard of the blog before, but I am sure glad that I have now! I am a HUGE fan!

Beckie features a blogger each day who has essentially taken trash and created a treasure. I have already Pinned several projects that I am dying to recreate from her featured ideas and found several other blogs to follow. It is a Roadkill treasure trove!

Take a minute and head over to Roadkill Rescue, you will be very glad you did!

Thanks for the feature Beckie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to get comments! Drop me a note and let me hear what you think. Thanks. -Heidi