Saturday, January 21, 2012

Make some Valentine Love Note Pockets this weekend!

I usually don't post during the weekend. But this was so incredibly sweet that I felt the need to share. Remember the Valentine Love Note Pockets I made this week? You need to make some. You NEED to!

I knew it would be a sweet way to leave notes for my kids. I figured they might put a note or two in for me. Maybe. I had no idea that they would be so in to it. I couldn't have imagined the sweet note that I found there the other night.


I don't think I have ever received a more touching Valentine.


My baby girl is the jewel.


Of course, my little man needed to make a card as soon as he heard his sister had.


He explained to me how he needed his sister to help, because he couldn't write in cursive. Apparently cursive is needed to have a fancy Valentine card.

When I went to take pictures of the card he had made, I found this one she had made for her brother.


She is right...he was a BIG baby!

I am incredibly blessed to be the mother two these two sweet, sweet children. So blessed.

So don't delay! Don't hang around looking at Pinterest this weekend thinking how crafty you could be. Get off the couch and make some Valentine Love Note Pockets. Believe me, it will be well worth the effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to get comments! Drop me a note and let me hear what you think. Thanks. -Heidi