Thursday, January 5, 2012

After Christmas Shopping for Valentines Day

It has been a busy day around here! I did do some crafting in the hour I had before picking the kids up from school. I just don't have the time to do the writing I want to go along with it. So...you will have to wait another day before you get to see it.

While I was at Target today I stopped by the Christmas clearance section. There wasn't much that looked interesting at this store and it was still only 70% off. I did however, hear a woman say another Target close by was at 90% off! Yippee! I figured they wouldn't have much left since this store had so little, but I couldn't resist the urge to check. I am so glad I did! Look what I found...


What a score! These are red felt heart ornaments. Each pack was originally $1...not bad. At 90% off, I paid ten cents for 3 hearts! Ten cents! I purchased all the red packs they had. All 83 of them. That's 249 red hearts. I paid $8.30. That is pretty crazy!

I can't wait to show you some projects I am going to do with these hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to get comments! Drop me a note and let me hear what you think. Thanks. -Heidi