Monday, April 16, 2012

Magnetic Makeup Board

Remember last Friday when I posted my daughters new magnet board?


I stumbled across a brilliant use for a magnetic board that had never occurred to me. I was looking around at a party on House of Hepworths. If you don't check out parties on other blogs...well, you have no idea what you are missing!

I had been lost in my Yearbook project for so long that I have basically forgotten all of the wonderful treats online, like blog parties. How could I forget? It is like a new magazine worth of crafty ideas every week! Every week! And when I stumble across a blog with an interesting project, I often find out that they have more projects they have done that perk my interest. It is literally a gold mine of crafting information!

This week while looking at House of Hepworths I came across this great idea: a magnetic makeup board. Artsy-Fartsy Mama came up with this way to keep her daughter out of her makeup bag. How clever! You know how it feels when you see and idea and you think..."duh! Why didn't I think of that?" This was one of those moments.

Please go check out her website. I've had to force myself off this morning to get to other things, but I will be back to look around some more. Before you leave though, be sure to check out her Easter Egg Necklace! What a fantastic idea for next Easter! I will definitely be heading back to Target this afternoon to pick up more CHEAP Easter Eggs to make a ton of these next year. They are TOO cute!

Thanks again Lindsay! I am your newest fan!

1 comment:

I absolutely love to get comments! Drop me a note and let me hear what you think. Thanks. -Heidi