Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dinosaur Match Game

I absolutely LOVE the Internet. Do you know how easy it is to search for ANYTHING online? In my quest for cute Dinosaur things to make into Valentines I did a lot of searching. Every time I went to a store, Dinosaurs were on my mind. I can pretty much tell you all the Dinosaur products that are in stores at the moment.

Searching for products online is so much better. Not to mention, a lot of times you can find what you need for FREE. Yep...for FREE!

Nickelodeon has a great website for their show "Dino Dan" where you can find all sorts of great FREE printables...Dinosaur printables. Just look what I found:


How cool is this? A Dinosaur Matching Game...for FREE! All I had to do was print them out. So simple!

Next, I cut the cards using my paper cuter, so I would have nice, straight edges. I chose to cut off the "Dino Dan" logo (sorry Nickelodeon!) cause the boys I made this game for don't watch tv.


They are so cool! It is fun, but really educational too. I haven't looked at Dinosaur names in a long time. Dinosaurs have CRAZY names!

They key to making this a great gift is the packaging. I placed the cards into a small bag that is sold for lollipops at Michaels.


I made a tag to place on the top of the bag to finish things off. So simple...so cute...so FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this great tip! My daughter loves dinosaurs!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to get comments! Drop me a note and let me hear what you think. Thanks. -Heidi