Friday, September 23, 2011

Come Join The Parties

I am linked up to the Weekend WrapUp Party at Tatertots and Jello. My kids love knowing I am looking at Tatertots and Jello. Actually they just think it is funny to hear me say Tatertots and Jello! It is one of my all time favorite blogs, and I am thrilled to be learning how to link up. It has been a learning experience for me! If you want to see a whole bunch of ideas at a quick glance, go and take a look. Have fun!



I am also linking up to the Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special. I love her! Every time I hop on her blog I am determined to make SOMETHING from a pallet. Go check her out!!
Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to get comments! Drop me a note and let me hear what you think. Thanks. -Heidi