Sunday, May 27, 2012

I have a DOUBLE feature!

Nothing quite says good morning to a blogger like an email saying "Visiting from your TT&J feature! Congrats!" What? I was just on Tatertots & Jello yesterday and I wasn't mentioned. That wasn't the case this morning...this morning I found TWO of my projects on her newest post. Not one...two! Thanks for the heads up Claire!!

Head on over to Tatertots & Jello and take a look at her list of 21 Outdoor Projects. There are some really cute ideas on there...and if you live in the US, you still have another day this weekend to play!

There is a project that I had pinned the other day from Art is Beauty listed. It is an armoire that she got for free and converted to an outdoor potting "shed." I LOVE it!!

Enjoy your weekend!!









2 comments:

  1. Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

    Well over 160 000 women and men are trying a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to burn 1-2 lbs each and every night in their sleep.

    It's easy and it works every time.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Go grab a clear glass and fill it up with water half the way

    2) And then follow this weight loss hack

    and you'll become 1-2 lbs lighter as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to get comments! Drop me a note and let me hear what you think. Thanks. -Heidi